All different types of horses are welcome at the ranch, as well as riders of all abilities. However, we have a few specific medical and legal requirements for either pasture or stall boarding.
- All horses will be quarantined in a specific quarantine area for up to 30 days, depending upon where they come from to get to the ranch.
- All boarders must supply a current Coggins test for their horse.
- If the horse arrives from out of state, a current state vet check must also be supplied.
- All boarders are required to sign a liability agreement pertaining to possible injury of themselves or other boarders.
- All boarders must fill out and sign a boarding agreement and sign a statement of the general rules of the ranch.